Thursday, February 5, 2009
invitations 8:49 AM




A little something for the couple. Hope they like it.
tracytan
It's in the click of my heels, The bend of my hair, the palm of my hand, The need of my care, 'Cause I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.


Dr Maya Angelou



thank you for dropping by C:, doesnt matter if you leave a message or not.
It just proves that either you adore me or that i'm really interesting!
So Welcome!

bold
italics
underlined
strikeout

please and peeve
having a good company, being a greedy-gut,love sports but i dont see myself doing any lately hmmm
my itunes is currently playing songs from Chris daughtry, ryan cabrera, Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, Ben Lee, Joshua Radin, OneRepublic and the cranberries.

i hate having too little time.

plugboard




mingle with
your links here.
keep them in clouds if you want.